Re: Official announcement and invitation to GNOME.Asia Summit 2012

Will, Did we get any Talk/BoF ideas from the website yet, besides Jon and Aleksander who shared their interest via mail?

In many events' application's page, I notice, there is a entry column for the speakers to fill in information about themselves which we can display on the talk page later, something like this: http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/speaker/guillaume_emont_(guijemont)

We should have it!
This is important since you are not going to know/predict this about who your speakers are.