Re: Official announcement and invitation to GNOME.Asia Summit 2012

On 5 April 2012 13:36, Arun Raghavan <arun accosted net> wrote:
On 5 April 2012 09:12, Chandni Verma <vchandni gnome org> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> GNOME.Asia 2012 is calling for papers. GNOME.Asia Summit is Asia’s
> GNOME user and developer conference, spreading the knowledge of GNOME
> across Asia.
> The conference will be held in Hong Kong on June 9 and 10.  The
> conference follows the release of GNOME 3.4, helping to bring new
> desktop paradigms that facilitate user interaction in the computing
> world.  It will be a great place to celebrate and explore the many new
> features and enhancements to the groundbreaking GNOME 3 release and to
> help make GNOME as successful as possible.
>
> Learn more:
> http://sakananote2english.blogspot.in/2012/04/gnomeasia-2012-is-now-calling-for.html
> https://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2012Summit
>
> =======================================
>
> *Sign your name here ^__^
> https://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2012Summit/Participants

Sweet!

Anybody from this list planning on going?

Dear Arun,

Please don't wait for anyone to mark your presence.

It will be nice to have you coming!

We will have information out on Planet GNOME as soon as Max's blog is aggregated there!

Cheers,

Cheers,
--
Arun Raghavan