Re: Promotion of Call For Papers - GNOME.Asia 2012
- From: Chandni Verma <chandniverma2112 gmail com>
- To: "Committee list of GNOME.Asia Summit organization" <asia-summit-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Promotion of Call For Papers - GNOME.Asia 2012
- Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 13:07:21 +0530
On 5 April 2012 12:52, Sammy Fung <sammy opensource hk>
"submit paper" page is live on website for few weeks, and we already got 15-17 submissions (1-2 is test submissions by me/Will). Some of them are submitted by people in China, Europe and America.
After final confirmation of CfP document yesterday,
Any other promotion/announcement we can work on to attract paper submissions ?
- Chandni already sent Call For Paper annoucement to several GNOME mailing list few hours ago.
- Max will send it to Taiwan and China community.
- I will send it to Hong Kong community.
-Can you put a tentative schedule on the website of what you have planned in a tabular format like what we had for the desktop summit: https://www.desktopsummit.org/program
so that people know about the plans?
if the venue is not confirmed, can we have the remaining bits before the week ends:
-tweet and blog rolls added (for promotion; later we can add the speaker's blogs to it) Even if Max's PGO approval takes time, these can serve nicely!
-updating the website with sponsors (that we have in hand. Do we have any local ones you were set out to talk to?)
-More pictures or picture rolls with all confirmed information from the proposal onto the website
-Full on marketing : tweets/blog posts/facebook/Google+
Would you mind to add the following on the submission form too ? :)
- date & time of form submission.
- a view of reading form submission in a single list, or export to CSV ?
Open Source HK Community Coordinator
asia-summit-list mailing list
asia-summit-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev