Re: Something else in the conference after the weekend?

Dear Haggen,

Keeping this conversation in mind, I was thinking if we could have our program schedule displayed on the event website.

Something like what we had for desktop summit last year: https://www.desktopsummit.org/program

That will make things transparent.

Regards,
Chandni