Re: Something else in the conference after the weekend?

On 3 April 2012 16:41, Aleksander Morgado <aleksander lanedo com> wrote:

> Nothing has been planned yet. Your suggestion is very much welcomed.
> Please let us know more.

I was just thinking a 1h/2h BoF about ModemManager (both users and
developers welcome) could fit well, I could handle this on

If anyone interested, I could also handle a BoF about Tracker.

Dear Aleksander,

Your have got some cool core topics to discuss which I am sure will attract a lot of developers.
Thanks for your interest and since your dates are also flexible we'll try best to fit in these into schedule.

asia-summit-list mailing list
asia-summit-list gnome org

Chandni Verma
GNOME.Asia Committee