Re: GNOME.Asia Summit 2012 Call for hosts

So far we have only receive a response from HK saying they are currently
enable to confirm any funds yet but will keep looking.

I think we should make a decision as soon as possible as well.

Personally I currently cannot confirm my full commitment to GNOME.Asia
Summit 2012 but I'll be around to help out anyway.

Shall we also resume our bi-weekly meetings? There are a few things to
be done and I wouldn't want to be doing stuff alone.

Thanks.

Fred