Downstream collaboration session

Dear all,

While the session was scheduled for today it seems some of you are definitely busy with the release. We also hoped for a local distribution to attend but they are tied up with other things (that requires them to fly out of Bangalore).

So I guess we are a lot more flexible now and can do the session either later in the evening or tomorrow.

On the agenda we would like to discuss:
A. History / Purpose (very fast)
B. Current survey/questions (very fast)
C. Sent to (very fast)
D. Feedback review (could take a bit of time)
E. Next steps (should take a bit of time)

I have the responses in a spreadsheet all sorted and can email them to anyone interested before the session if needed.

Thanks and looking forward for inputs.

Fred