Kind regards,

Fred
GNOME.Asia

On 03/31/2011 01:18 AM, Mary Colvig wrote:
Hi all:  I don't know that we'll be able to pull something together in time -- we really wanted to support the conference but this has been a very busy time for us.

We'll follow up today/tomorrow.

Thanks!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frederic Muller"<fredm gnome org>
To: gen mozilla com, "Committee list of GNOME.Asia Summit organization"<asia-summit-list gnome org>, "Mary Colvig"<mary mozilla com>
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 4:09:23 AM
Subject: Re: Fwd: Mozilla taking the silver package

Dear Mary and Gen,

We haven't heard from you in a while and are in the last week before the
GNOME.Asia Summit.

We have reserved a slot for a Mozilla talk on the first day and a booth
place as well.

We have also gathered some names from the mozilla Indian community but
haven't engaged with them yet. Those are:

Srirang (Brahmana)  : http://wiki.mozilla.org/User:Brahmana
Sashank             : sashankdvk (at) yahoo.com

What do you want us to do about Mozilla participation, what are the
chances of someone coming and presenting mozilla/Firefox 4 and manning a
booth?

Kind regards,

Fred
GNOME.Asia
ps: we did make all announcements related to your sponsorship which have
appeared on GNOME planet, on gnome.asia front page and have added logos
on both the side panel and the footer of the website. We would really be
happy to also have you at the conference.