Re: Seeking Registration for Gnome student training and hackfest

Hi Mohamed Tippu Mastan,

Thanks for your support!

If you haven't registered for the student training yet, please note that all the tickets were sold out last week already.
And the hackfest  is for invitation only, we accept proposals from communities but unfortunately it's too late now to propose anything.

However, you are very welcome to join our conference this weekend instead, if you haven't registered, please go to http://gnome.asia website for more details.
Please also invite your classmates and friends to join our conference, thank you!

Pockey