Re: Custom declaration letter draft - updated

based on feedback,

To the customs department,

With reference to call memos no. C.M.No. 1158/11 and C.M.No. 1189/11 related to parcels No.50978 and No. 50991 I, Brian Cameron, in my capacity of GNOME Foundation Director and Secretary hereby declares that all the merchandises shipped from China for the purpose of the GNOME.Asia Summit held in Bangalore, India on April 2 and 3 have been shipped for the sole purpose of promoting the GNOME software launch and will be given away freely to all participants. The merchandises have no commercial value and are not intended for any other purpose that free promotion of the GNOME 3 software.

Please check the attached packing list for the full content of the shipment.

Sincerely yours,

Brian Cameron