Re: registration for GNOME 3.0 Bangalore Hackfest 2011

Dear Hemant,

Thanks for your support!

The hackfest is a private hackfest mainly for GNOME teams to work on the release of GNOME 3.0 while the registration for open proposal is passed. Please join our conference on 2nd and 3rd instead, please visit gnome.asia site for more details of registration.

Pockey