Re: student registration

On 03/26/2011 10:08 PM, mahitha shankar wrote:
Sir,
      I'd like to attend the student training program to be held at Dayanand Sagar Institutions. Can you please help me?
If tickets are available, please could you let me know the procedure for confirmation in detail

Thanks for your support! The student training sessions tickets are all sold out however please join our conference on 2nd - 3rd April. Please go to http://gnomeasia2011.doattend.com/ to register if you haven't done it yet. Thanks!

Thanking you

Mahitha Shankar
_______________________________________________ asia-summit-list mailing list asia-summit-list gnome org http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/asia-summit-list