Getting the Indian community up to speed

Dear speakers,

We have created a GNOME.Asia Summit Planet together with our website (http://2011.gnome.asia/planet) with all your blogs (except company/promotional blogs) and we will advertise it very  soon on the gnome.asia front page to encourage visitors to read about the people speaking at the conference. It is probably a good time to write about whatever you're hacking on right now or maybe some exciting introduction about your talk to get people in the mood of the conference.

We have also made a few badges to add to your blog and/or websites to advertise for the conference and hopefully bring more visitors. Those badges and the associated HTML code can be found at this location: http://2011.gnome.asia/sponsor . Pick the one you like! :)

Thanks a lot for your cooperation and don't hesitate to email us if you have any further question.

See you all soon!

Fred
GNOME.Asia