Re: Free registration announcement

On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 17:47 +0800, Frederic Muller wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Please find the text below:
> ----
> GNOME.Asia Summit going Free!
>
> Due to the many sponsors who have shown interest in supporting
> GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 we have the pleasure to announce that we are
> waiving the registration fees meant to cover part of the food and
> conference costs. For the people who have already registered we will be
> refunding their tickets at the registration booth on arrival against
> your Doattend pass, and for the other just come and enjoy the fun for free!

Small typo
, "and for the others"

> We hope this decision will make the event more accessible to student who
> usually are on a short budget, and encourage more curious visitors to
> just "drop by" to see what GNOME 3.0 is all about.

"to students"

> We've added a special offer for GNOME 3.0 t-shirt at a discounted price
> for those interested. The funds will go towards helping the GNOME
> Foundation to support its goals and developers.

Also mention that we have a registration option still open for people to
go for this option during their online registration, and we can keep the
corporate registration open too.

Please also mention that the student training is for only a few set of
students who register early, and if we plan to open up a new option for
another training day, we'll keep everyone posted on the website.

> Are you all ok with this, do you have anything you'd like to
> add/remove/change?

As mentioned small changes. Other details seem fine to me.

Regards,
Bharath