Re: hi

On Wed, 2011-03-23 at 22:58 +0530, Manish Kumar wrote:
> Dear Sir/Ma'am,
> I am quite interested to attend Gnome Asia Summit 2011, Bangalore. As
> I am a final semester student of MCA. I am pursuing MCA from EWIT,
> Bangalore. So please give me the procedure of attending the Summit
> program...

You need to register yourself to attend the conference.
http://2011.gnome.asia/conference/gnomeasia-summit-2011/register

We are planning to have free conference for all and we will announce it
soon so i would suggest you to wait for one day and then register your
self for free registration.

Thanks,
Akhil