Re: Announcing our brand new Foundation Members

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 7:28 PM, Frederic Muller <fredm gnome org> wrote:
> On 03/23/2011 09:48 PM, Nirbheek Chauhan wrote:
>> Andrea Veri<av<at>  gnome.org>  writes:
>>> Here we come with a nice list of the newly approved Foundation
>>> Members!! Please welcome them into the greatest Foundation ever!
>> [snip]
>>> 3. Nirbheek Chauhan (Beagle, Gentoo GNOME Packaging and bug triaging,
>>> talks at
>> Foss.in / FOSSKriti)
>> [snip]
>>
>> This is me! Thanks for the welcome Andrea :)
>>

> Hey welcome!

Thanks =)

> Will we see you at the GNOME.Asia Summit in Bangalore?

Unfortunately, the GNOME Asia Summit is too close to my exams, so I
won't be able to make it :(

I feel really bad about it, because this time it's happening in India.
But the timing of my exams is really unfortunate, so I can't help it.

However, the least I can do is wish you all a successful, productive,
and fun summit! :)

Cheers,

--
~Nirbheek Chauhan