Re: Conference Bags

On Tue, 2011-03-22 at 17:40 +0800, Pockey Lam wrote:
> I think Bharath has quoted conference bag and gave me the size
> earlier. It's about 1 US$ each. Is it right?
> They are standard paper conference bags, purpose is for sponsors to
> put leaflets or gifts inside. What do you suggest?

I don't see much use of those paper bags. Even if we don't give paper
bags, it's fine, people will have their own bags to carry. If we want to
give something memorable, then we should give something useful which can
be used at least for some months.

We can arrange for plastic bags which will cost way less than paper bag
if we just want to give bags to keep conference stuff.

- Akhil