new site just went live on 2011.gnome.asia

and should make promoting the event a tad easier with such a beautiful window. Lakhil and Bharath will be happy to play with the FB and Twitter options (and I'll be checking that they do!).

There are still a few updates to make and enable online payment for the business session, post a message about the new-er sponsors which we didn't announce and surely some typos.

At least this one is done.

Fred