Re: test site live

On Sat, 2011-03-19 at 16:19 +0800, Frederic Muller wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Pockey and I have worked on the new website for GNOME.Asia Summit 2011.
> Site is currently available at http://test.gnome.asia/
> Username: gnone.asia
> password: Gasia2011
>
> There are still a few section to work on but all previous content has
> been moved and improved.
>
> Feedback welcome.

That looks great. Great work Fred and Pockey.
  * Are we using twitter main page as background ?
  * On first look, i felt there are many sub items in Conference and
About heading. It will be good to distribute some items in separate
heading. Just my thought but if nobody feels same then we are good with
current one.

- Akhil