[Fwd: We offer to be your media sponsors for your event]

FYI - I didn't contact them.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: vesna maksimovic balkans com
To: lakhil gnome org
Cc: Manos <manos balkans com>
Subject: We offer to be your media sponsors for your event
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 13:46:42 +0100

Dear organizer,

Balkans.com Business News would like to offer to be your Media
Sponsors for your event:
GNOME.Asia 2011 Summit, April 2, 2011, Bangalore, India

Balkans.com has a targeted readership of business people from all over
the world and our website is visited by over 10,000 unique readers a
day, and growing, in addition to our over 24,000 registered users who
receive our bi-weekly newsletter with our news review and events
listed. Our website has a high Google and Alexa ranking and appears on
the first page of many keywords in the search engines.

We would like to provide you with the following services as your media
sponsor;

-Placement of your event prominently on the homepage of our website
-Balkans.com with a banner and listing of your event in our event section.
-Placement of your event, on our weekly newsletter

  For these services and as your media sponsor, we kindly ask you to
place our logo with link on your event?s website as well as the
placement of our logos, as media sponsors, on your printed and
electronic marketing materials for the event.

Balkans.com Business News, www.balkans.com , is a prominent and
recognized voice for business globally. As a Balkans business
resource, we provide up-to-date daily news and weekly reviews, market
research, financial reports, company news linking and database of
companies who do business in Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria,
Croatia, Cyprus, FYR Macedonia, Greece, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia,
Slovenia and Turkey. In addition, our notable industry news section
provides detailed information on business happenings for over 30
specific industries. Our readers are high-level executives, business
leaders, educational institutions, investors, business owners and
government institutions throughout the world.

  The business-only website in English, Serbian and Greek keeps our
readers up-to-date with its comprehensive coverage of the region,
in-depth analysis of industries and business opportunities, interviews
with business leaders, special reports and a searchable database.

We look forward to the opportunity to promote your event. Please feel
free to contact us at your earliest convenience.

Best Regards,

Vesna

Vesna Maksimovic
Executive Assistant