Re: [Fwd: Fwd: Linux Format will be at GNOME Asia Summit 2011]

On 03/16/2011 12:08 AM, Pockey Lam wrote:
On 03/15/2011 11:33 PM, Bharath Acharya wrote:
Hello All,

Chandni (glassrose) suggested we invite these two people for the media
during the conference. Let me know if it sounds ok. If yes, I'll send
them both an official invite letter to attend the event.

They want the accommodation booked, and they want to pay it themselves,
so that's ok too.

Excellent news! We can invite them as our media partner as well, what do
u think?

Pockey

Votes/comments

Regards,
Bharath

Talked to Allan Day and he will see with them, since they are already involved in other efforts together.

Will let you know when he gets back to me.

Fred