Re: HACKFEST

Dear Avitesh,

Thanks for your interest in GNOME!

The purpose of the hackfest is mainly to work on the GNOME 3.0 release and help to grow the GNOME community in Asia.

Hence the Hackfest is invitation only, but people from the community can put forth proposals about what they could work on or how they could contribute at the hackfest. Invitations can be extended to anyone within the GNOME or Free Software community with a GOOD, RELEVANT IDEA to propose and the motivation to get involved. By relevant proposal we mean something focused on the GNOME 3 launch or improving the GNOME community in Asia. In this case, please prepare a proposal for us to consider.

Otherwise, you are very welcome to join our conference on 2-3 April, which will be on the weekends. More information can be found on http://gnome.asia website. Have you registered for this event yet? If not, please register and help us to spread the word by putting one of our banners in your blog or website! banners can be found at http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/PromoteRegistration Please help us to invite your friends and other students from your institute as well! Thanks!

Fred
GNOME.Asia