Re: Student training

On Sun, 2011-03-13 at 18:07 +0800, Pockey Lam wrote:
> Dear Akhil,
>
> It's time to open registration of student training :-)
>
> It seems that there are quite some students interested in attending
> these GNOME training, can we consider to allow students to register
> the training together with the conference (with DoAttend for the price
> of US$5.5) as a package in order to attract more students to register
> for the conference as well? (option 1)
>
> Or we prefer to allow students to register training separately?
> (option 2)
>
> I would suggest option 1, I think it can help us to get more
> registration from students, what do others think?

Option 1 has been added on registration page. I have added training date
in more info section just below registration option. When you blog about
it, please highlight training date.

We may need to inform already registered students that they are eligible
for training if they are interested.

Thanks,
Akhil