Re: Lemote sponsoring GNOME.Asia Summit again

On Wed, 2011-03-09 at 13:10 +0800, Emily Chen wrote:
> Congratulations!!!

Great news Fred.

> Let's announce we will have lucky draw session on the website.
>
> BTW, for the lucky draw, we can think about  use questionnaire to
> collect the information and do lucky draw on those questionnaires.

Or tell the students we'll have some competitions, and the best
participants in the activities, gets the achievement prizes. Should draw
the student community to attend.

Whatever we decide, we'll publish it on the main page, and also the
registration page.

Regards,
Bharath