Re: Being a speaker of GNOME.Asia Summit 2011

On 03/05/2011 08:26 PM, Frederic Peters wrote:
Hope to receive your talks soon! Please find below a speaker
announcement for your reference :)
You may find some useful information there! Thanks a lot and see you soon!

I just submitted my "Release Team 3.0" talk; perhaps I'll also come
with another, "Debian&  GNOME", but I need to discuss this one with
other members of the Debian pkg-gome team. Also I'll certainly propose
a "writing the commit digests" lightning talk.

for what it's worth we're in discussion with Josselin Mouette, one of the 2 GNOME maintainer for Debian and he might be attending. The reason we requested his presence is 2 folds:
- distribution collaboration session
- debian is a cool distro and they surely have stuff to talk about (integration, packaging, working with upstream projects, gnome 3 plans, etc etc).

Hope that's useful to you.

YA Fred