Gnome Asia Summit Student Training

Hi,

I would like to participate in Gnome Asia 2011 summit. But I get to know that Hackfest is only limited to developers. So me and my friends are planning to attend the conference. But from this [1] it is clear that you people are conducting student training. Do I need registration for that? Or I should just need to show up at the conference venue on March 30? So that after the three day training, we can take part on the conference.

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/StudentTraining

http://maheshmohan.co.in
Mahesh Mohan M.U