Re: KDE conference in India

On 03/02/2011 08:58 PM, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 7:50 AM, Pockey Lam<pockeylam gnome org>  wrote:
On 02/11/2011 11:41 AM, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
Hi Srini,

Any luck so far regarding Intel sponsoring GNOME.Asia 2011? Can we do
anything to help to make it happen? :)

I'm sorry,  it was turned down for both GNOME&  KDE events. I had
updated Bharath last week about the status :-(
Thanks for trying, don't worry, it's nice to have you helping / joining us already.

By the way, I need your help on one thing regarding the launch party goodies. Do you think u can give me Intel address / contact detail for delivery a few cartons of goodies including a hundred tshirts, a few hundred balloons and stickers. Do you think u can help us to receive those goodies and keep those goodies for one or two weeks before we arrive?

And then Emily / I will help to dispatch those goodies to send locally since we will be in Intel India during the 1st two hackfest days. We are just trying to save delivery cost :)