Thank You GNOME Foundation

Hi all,

I & OSDCMY would like to Thank You all of you support our biggest Open Source Conference in Malaysia. We have meet punit and because his was a developer we give him 2x slot at the morning and the night session. We got asking by many people regarding the GNOME development. We hope someday when we do the OSDCMY Day we can get support by GNOME Foundation to sent speaker to talk about GNOME Development it self on deep technical.

People in Malaysia now got visible related to MyOSS so i hope we get continue support. We share some of the our photo at MOSC2011
 via Facebook . We also thank you for the GNOME3 DVD. Only left at me 10 pieces now. If i need the DVD can i request again from Shankar or i need to ask somebody.

Thank you again everyone hope to see you all again.

Best regards,
Mohd Fazli Azran
Secretariat OSDC.MY