Re: GNOME Asia Hackfest

Dear Akash,

The hackfest purpose is for the GNOME marketing and release team to work together towards the launch of GNOME 3.0 and on invitation only. However people from the community can put forth proposals about what they could work on or how they could contribute at the hackfest as long as it's focusing on the GNOME 3 launch.

At this stage we have too little information about the scope of your participation to validate your application.

In the meantime we would definitely be interested in the kind of GNOME training you provide. Things such as course plans and objectives would help us to review your application assuming you would be interested to train people on GNOME 3.0 and/or GTK+3 application development during the hackfest.

I would also like to highlight that the GNOME Foundation is supporting individuals and organizations planning for a GNOME launch party (that would be around April 6-10, any day of your choice) in their area by sending free goodies. You can get more information from reading the latest news section on http://www.gnome.org/

Looking forward to hearing for you soon.

Kind regards,

Fred