Re: GNOME.Asia 2011 - Start Promotion

Dear all,

I created a link for the announcement as below:
http://gnome.asia/press/2011/announcement/

Please spread it around!

Pockey

On 01/21/2011 10:58 PM, Pockey Lam wrote:
Dear everybody,

The site content for 2011 is live (http://gnome.org), and our event is officially announced on the gnome.org front page!
Let's start to promote our big event :-)

Channels:
1) GNOME
Mailing lists  e.g. Marketing, Documentation and Release Team
2) Send emails to our targets to invite them to join us e.g. gnome shell developers
3) Blogs (just made one blog post to the planet) , please blog about it
4) Social networks, please spread the words around
5) Advertise in other FOSS / GNOME communities - mailing lists (e.g. GUGs, Lugs, Distros) - let's make a list of mailing lists we can advertise?
6) Local press / advertising to universities, communities, companies (action by Bharath / Lakhil)
7) International press - any idea whom we can approach?
8) Other idea is welcome!

Another good news! AllanDay and Andreas said they will join our hackfest as well!

- Pockey
_______________________________________________ asia-summit-list mailing list asia-summit-list gnome org http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/asia-summit-list