Re: New gnone.asia website

Dear Will,

I was trying to remove sponsors logos on the front page, but I don't find any way to disable or un-publish the logos, should we simply delete all the logos?

Besides, as I sent an email a month earlier as below:

" I have problem with setting style of the website contents, e.g. text cannot italic, image alignment doesn't work... Would you please have a look at it? "

If you read this email, please help out and reply, thanks :)

Pockey