Re: GNOME Hackfest and GNOME.Asia Summit announcements

I think the announcements look excellent, thanks Fred for drafting it! If there is no grammatical mistake or other comment, I would like to put the content on the front page of gnome.asia website today.

And who can help to put this announcements up on gnome.org?

Thanks!
Pockey