Sponsorship document for GNOME.Asia 2011

Hello All,

Here's the Draft version of Call for Sponsors. Some things yet to be
worked out are:
1) Updating the hackfest venue photos (Festival weekend in India. Should
get them in 2 more days)
2) The sponsors logo needs to be worked on. I maintained all the logos
in the same rectangular sizes. But some logos are smaller in size and so
appear small. Can someone update them?
3) The amounts can still be changed if people feel we should
reduce/increase the money.

I and Akhil worked on the numbers and we found out that if we have 1
Platinum, 2 Gold, 3 Silver, and 4 Bronze Sponsors we still meet our
target of 60k USD :D

Let us know of any suggestions you have. Also attaching the odt file so
that everyone can keep updating the source file. Thanks All.

Links
[1]
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=CallforSponsors-Draft-2011.odt
[2]