Re: KDE conference in India

Hi Stormy,

On 02/10/2011 11:04 PM, Stormy Peters wrote:
KDE is also having a conference in India.

http://kde.in/conf/
We were informed by Akhil and Bharath as well and thought we maybe competing for sponsors...

Should we reach out to them and see if there is a way we could partner? Not combining the conferences but perhaps there are cool keynote speakers for both or attendees that might stay for both or ...
Thanks for your advice! We will definitely discuss about it on the upcoming irc meeting.
The two conferences are almost 3 weeks from each other, it may not be possible for international speakers to stay for 3 weeks, but it would be interesting to know who are their keynote speakers no matter what :)

Thanks!
Pockey

Stormy
_______________________________________________ asia-summit-list mailing list asia-summit-list gnome org http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/asia-summit-list