Re: GNOME.Asia Summit 2011

Dear Bharat,

Thanks for your support!

There are some activities ideas for the launch party at http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/LaunchParty#Activities_ideas please feel free to use them for your party.

It would be nice if you can create a wiki page from live.gnome.org to specify your planning of your launch party, so other teams can share your ideas.

Besides, we are working on presentation slides, flyers, web banners of GNOME 3.0 Launch Party usage, since you already registered, we will contact you soon to keep you posted when they are ready, you may also want to localize these materials as well. Of course we will also contact you soon to get more information of your event / contact for goodies delivery.

All the best to your GNOME 3.0 launch party!

Cheers,
Pockey