Press People

Hi all,

Two journalists will be joining us from today (they should have arrived
last night). One of the two, Mayank Sharma, has been my principle
contact. I'm afraid I'm unable to find the name of the other.

They are staying at the same accommodation as us. Please do your best to
be welcoming and to provide them with any information they might
require. They may also want to conduct interviews.

I'm not feeling great right now. Apologies if I'm not about to help with
this later on.

Best wishes,

Allan