Re: Action Item: Joint theme for website

Good.

Just talked to our designer. She could provide us mock-up on changes
made base on the current theme in two days. In the mean time, could
you guys provide an victor version of the GAS logo? If no victor
version available, a large bitmap version would also do.

As of the logo arrangement, I would make sure the design follows Option A.

I personally don't have any idea to contribute about the shared theme :(
Maybe something like "Web technology anywhere" coz the new Gnome is
bringing some of the web technologies to mobile/desktop environment?

BR,

Tim