Re: potential speakers list

Hi!

Great list though I feel the community building section is a bit big. Not that I mind going, but considering our very community/any OSS technology focus last year it would be nice to get back to the basis and go into technical details.

A Gnome 3 showcase (if possible) would be nice, then I remember Brian and Will Walker were great speakers (Brian has Gnome running in his blood right? ;-) ). Also Kate Alhola from Nokia was definitely in the geek/technical/"extraordinary mad scientist" group as well. (lots of great memories from the 2008 edition as you can see).

So I'd trade my place for anyone above (and use my dingy boat to join, since I am not "just in front" of Taiwan island....).

Thanks for the initial draft, helps a lot to see clearly and give feedback.

Fred