Re: [internal] Re: COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010 Call For Papers

2010/6/1 Shane Coughlan <shane opendawn com>
Hi Emily

On Jun 1, 2010, at 4:01 AM, Richard Stallman wrote:
> To explain the philosophy of free software you need a speaker who can
> do it.  I can find you one.  I might be able to do this personally if
> you want, since I have a tentative plan to be in China for the first
> half of August, but it does not have to be me.  There are good
> speakers in FSF India, for instance.

If you want I can do this.  I will be at the conference anyway as I am giving a legal track talk with Harald Welte (gpl-violations.org) and Soeren Rabenstein (Asus) for COSCUP.  I can wear my FSFE hat as the manager of the legal department for a GNOME.Asia talk.

Hi Shane,

Sure! It would be great that you will talk about  FS and submit a talk for GNOME.Asia.

Thanks a lot,
Emily

Shane