=?UTF-8?B?UmU6IFvmiYvvv71dW0Jvb2tsZXRdIGNvbmZlcmVuY2UgYm9va2xldCBjb3Zlci4=?=

It looks good to me.
Thanks for the brilliant design.

I forward this to our gnome.asia team to review.
http://kalug.linux.org.tw/~lloyd/download/coscup2010/cover-100727.pdf

2010/7/27 lloyd huang <lloyd.tw@gmail.com>
Hi Emily,

We modify cover of booklet and send it to you for review.
I put it on below. Please check it. thanks.

http://kalug.linux.org.tw/~lloyd/download/coscup2010/cover-100727.pdf

Best Regards
Lloyd