Re: The program schedule is going to be frozen.

roger that, and fixed ( temporally ).

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 2:01 PM, Pockey <pockey beijinglug org> wrote:
Dear Pofeng, dear WILL,

We would like to change the timeslot for:

2nd day  15:30 to 16:30
Bugsquadding in GNOME
Tobias Mueller (muelli)

from 60 mins to 30 mins

Reasons:
1) The speaker, Tobias Meuller cannot confirm his schedule, we are
afraid he cannot come at the end, he can only confirm in 1 or 2 weeks...
2) Good news! Will LaShell confirmed to come to the event, and he will
give a 30 mins spot

Hence, please change the timeslot of 2nd day: 16:00 to 16:30

to Will LaShell he has two topics to speak, hence he will send you the
details asap.

(in case Tobias Meuller cannot join, Will can speak for 60 mins as a
backup)

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Dear WILL,

Please send your following information to Pofeng as soon as possible
before the weekend. Thanks!

1) name and title
2) email address
3) mobile phone
4) topic of the speech
5) short introduction of your speech
6) short bio

Thanks a lot!

Pockey

PS, for your information, http://coscup.org/2010/zh-tw/program is the
schedule.

--
Pofeng "informer" Lee, 李柏鋒, pofeng at gmail dot com