documents to be reviewed

Dear all,

Please find below two documents to be reviewed (I already had a look at
the documents, hence your comment is welcome on or before July 10.

Document one: ** Slides / Video CC license
COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010

Dear speaker,

Thanks for speaking in COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010. Your talk will be
recorded on video during the event. In order to promote Free and Open
Source Software and sharing, do you agree to release the video recording
of your talk under the license of "Creative Commons Attribution
Non-Commercial No Derivatives 3.0"? In case you are not familiar with
the license, it means that anyone can play and redistribute the video
file without modification for non-commercial use as long as he/she
attributes it to you and COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010. The terms of the
license can be found at
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0.

I agree to release the video recording of my talk in COSCUP / GNOME.Asia
2010 under the license of "Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
No Derivatives 3.0".

 Signature  ______________________________

Date of signature:            August, 2010

Document two: ** Reminder for speakers

Dear Speaker,

We would like to remind you that COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010 will be held
on August 14th and 15th, please
check http://coscup.org/2009/en/program for the time slot of your talk.

1. Please consider to mail us your slides before 17:00 August 12nd (GMT
+8). We would like to put your slides on the web site, so that please
include the copyright notice in your slides, eg: all rights reserved,
CC-BY, CC-BY-SA ... etc.

2. Your talk will be recorded on video. In order to share your
expertise, if you agree to release the video record of your talk under
the license of CC-BY-NC-ND
(http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0), please consider to
sign the
form (https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AVuXLsanO-xAZGRoN2Qzd3RfNjU2Z3Z6d2JkZA ) at the counter of COSCUP.

3. There will be WiFi in the conference and Ethernet cable dedicated to
speakers, but we can not guarantee the quality or bandwidth of the
network.

4. The venue is located at the International Conference Hall, Humanities
& Social Sciences Building, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan ( No.128,
Sec. 2, Academia Rd., Nangang Dist., Taipei City 115, Taiwan ). For
details, please visit http://coscup.org/2010/en/venue.

5. We will have a Birds-of-a-Feather session in the evening of August
14th. You are welcome to join us or propose your own topic
at http://wiki.coscup.org/bof-2010 (in Chinese).

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact:
program coscup org  COSCUP / GNOME.Asia Program Committee,

or

Pofeng Lee
email             pofeng gmail com
TW phone      +886 928 554 335
US voice box   +1 (408) 512-3849

Emily Chen
email             emilychen522 gmail com

COSCUP / GNOME.Asia thanks for your support again.

COSCUP / GNOME.Asia Committee