Re: One Sentense Self introduction - As humorous as you can

To publish on website as well as print on booklet. But COSCUP want to make it informal.

I will give one more example:

pofeng:喜?在空???推??源??的?科??。( Pofeng Lee is a pediatrician who enjoys to promote open source software in his spare time )

Pokcey,

can you give access right to all our members to view this doc: https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1PgBR5UlAV8txbicMSPsvPMLr8g5QI8Fel3bjSkDcv4o&hl=zh_TW#

This will give them a general idea even some of them can not understand Chinese.

-Emily

在 2010年7月7日 上午10:31,Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>写道:
What's this for?

Stormy