From: Allan Caeg <allancaeg gmail com>
Date: Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 3:39 PM
Subject: COSCUP/GNOME.Asia 2010 Schedule
To: program coscup org

Hello,
I'm happy to know that my talk made it to the program. I want to
inquire about the schedule before I book my flights. Since it's going
to be Aug. 14-15, what time will it probably start on the 14th and
what time will it end on the 15th? This is so I know if it's advisable
for me to fly in and/or out on the 14th or 15th.

Allan
http://live.gnome.org/AllanCaeg

--
Pofeng "informer" Lee, 李柏?, pofeng at gmail dot com