GNOME.Asia Slides

Dear all,

the GNOME.Asia slides are now online at
http://2009.gnome.asia/?page_id=397. I encourage everyone who has not
put up their slides to publish it on slideshare and let us know the
URL, best would be via the mailing list. This is the easiest way.

I am sorry for the late follow up. We had some unplaesant things to
take care of here in Vietnam. Somebody broke into our place and office
and we had a lot of trouble afterwards. Things are sorted out now and
I am looking forward to find a good city for GNOME.Asia 2010 together
with you. I am in Jakarta for a few days. Let me see, if I can meet
somebody from the local community to see if they are interested to put
up an application for GNOME.Asia.

All the best,

Mario