Re: Possible Candidate host for next summit 2010 - Taiwan? How do you think ?

Dear all,

Just a quick update, Fred and I will be meeting the organizing member of
Taiwan COSCUP event, Pingooo (who is happened to be in Beijing for
vacation) this week to talk about the GNOME.Asia Summit proposal for
2010, will keep you posted after the meeting :)

Cheers,
Pockey