Re: IRC meeting 7 Sep 1400 UTC GNOME.Asia 2011

Hello :)

I'm okay with Sept. 7, 14:00 UTC

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Pockey Lam <pockey beijinglug org> wrote:
Dear all,

So how about we have a IRC meeting on Sep 7, 14: 00 UTC to talk about
the following agenda? Please reply to this email if you are available,
otherwise, if you would love to join but not available in this schedule,
please feel free to suggest another time.

1) To host a hackfest / GNOME 3.0 release party for GNOME.Asia 2011
2) Call for host: potential countries and timeline to send out call for
host
3) Call for sponsors: suggestions on getting enough funding to host the
event
4) Start a new Mailing list and IRC channel for GNOME.Asia (not
committee ones)
5) GNOME.Asia website: building new contents

Pockey