Hello GNOME.Asia :)

Hello GNOME.Asia people,

This is Allan Caeg, a UX professional from the Philippines. I contribute to GNOME design during my free time. Been into GNOME since 2006. It's my pleasure to attend GNOME.Asia 2010 and even become more involved.

As an Asian GNOME contributor, I am compelled to promote GNOME in our continent, especially because I see how relevant it is here. I am actually surprised that it took me so long to discover this group. It's good to know that there's a team out there that's fighting for the same meaningful cause.

I'm looking forward to working with you.

Go GNOME!

Allan
http://www.google.com/profiles/AllanCaeg#about
+63 918 948 2520