Re: [COSCUP-GAS] Tuesday IRC Meeting continues since 8/17 or 8/24?

Dear Ernest,

After discussion with GNOME.Asia committee, we would love to have the
meeting today at 9pm. Since most of us are still in Taipei including
Brian, Emily, Fred and myself, we can have the meeting either at the
lounge of City Lake Hotel (or anywhere else in Taipei) if you want to
meet in person or by IRC.

What do you think?

Pockey