Re: Chinese English Card for GNOME.Asia / COSCUP 2010

Pockey:

It's okay, Fred is okay to give either a 30 mins (or 60 mins) speech
while we will wait for Brian's response as well :) Hope Brian can fill
one timeslot!

I am already giving one talk at GNOME.Asia about the "Road to GNOME
3.0".  Are you asking me if I can talk about another topic as well?

Sorry, but it is not clear from the context of this discussion what
exactly you are hoping I might be able to do.  Or are you talking about
some other Brian?

Brian